Since September 2020, I’ve been an undergraduate at Stanford.
RA at the Stanford Internet Observatory (October 2020 –). Working on the Tech Team and with the Election Integrity Partnership. Studied Wikipedia in a series of two blog posts (part 1, part 2). Quoted in TIME magazine.
CS 106S Team (January 2020 –). Helping teach CS 106S, a supplemental 1-unit add-on to Stanford’s famous CS intro class (CS 106A) focusing on programming for social good.
- CS+Social Good - Using CS in a way that’s socially mindful and equitable.
- SymSys Society - An organization for students who love symbolic systems!
(I want to get involved with more organizations once I’m on campus in-person.)
- CS 107 - Computer Organization and Systems
- SYMSYS 1 - Minds and Machines
- MATH 51 - Linear Algebra, Multivariable Calculus, and Modern Applications
- INTLPOL 268D - Online Open Source Investigation
- CSRE 157B - Election 2020 (speaker series; CR/NC)
- CS 547 - Human-Computer Interaction Seminar (speaker series; CR/NC)